- Company receives and stores any information you knowingly enter on the Website or that you provide to us in any other way. This information may include personal data such as your name, email address, photograph and any other information necessary for us to provide our services. You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain information, products and services, customizing the content you see, and communicating with you about specials and new features.
- Company will collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won't use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent. When we collect your personal information, we'll always give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we're collecting and how we'll use it.
- Company only emails users about matters directly related to their account such as: sign up confirmation, lost log in information, and new message notifications. Company will never release a user's email address to any third party without the user's permission. Company also provides users with its own internal private messaging system. To prevent SPAM associated with other messaging systems, Company only allows users to message other users with whom they have a confirmed relationship (such as student-teacher).
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with the Website or our services. Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Company cookie information, and the page you requested. We also record the details of your activity on the Website. This information is not Personal Information. Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components. Company only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of the Website or services so that we can make the Website appealing to as many users as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use our partners' services and the Website to help provide you with an optimal online experience.
- Company will give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we'll respect the choices you make. Company will never release any of our users' information to third parties without express permission.
- Company will keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Your Company account Personal Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You may help protect against unauthorized access to your account by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Company endeavors to protect user information to ensure that user account information is kept private, however, Company cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. For additional information about the security measures Company uses in connection with the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Company will take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate. Company will provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post information to public areas on the Website or any other public forums, such information can be accessed by the public. Company may allow you to set privacy options that limit access to your pages and content, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that Content you post on the Website will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- You may request deletion of your Company account by emailing email@example.com. Company also encourages user to remove any information which they no longer want to share with others. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account. Further, information may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent that it was copied or stored by other users. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you delete your information, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
- Company will take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Company takes extreme precautions to ensure that our system is absolutely secure.
- Company will regularly review how we're meeting these privacy promises, and we'll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, contact us at:
Teamie Pte Ltd
101 Cecil Street, #24-09 Tong Eng Building
Teamie Pte Ltd
101 Cecil Street, #24-09 Tong Eng Building